 From:    Eddy Macnaghten <eddy @ edlsystems.com>
 To:      pgsql-announce @ postgresql.org
 Date:    Mon, 06 Sep 2004 01:48:52 +0100
 Subject: [ANNOUNCE] psqlfs - PostgreSQL File System
----

Hi

If this is not the right list for this please forgive me, and point me
to the right one.

For a bit of fun I have created a file system, that looks like a normal
mounted file tree to the user, but who's data is stored on a PostgreSQL
database server.  It uses LUFS to do it.

Like LUFS - it is released under the GPL.

For those interested it can be got from http://www.edlsystems.com/psqlfs

Enjoy
--
Edward A. Macnaghten