Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 10:34:49 +1000
From: Justin Clift <justin @ postgresql.org>
Subject: [HACKERS] New PostgreSQL Website : advocacy.postgresql.org

Hi all,

Over the last few weeks we've put together a new "Advocacy and
Marketing" website for PostgreSQL:

http://advocacy.postgresql.org

It's now ready for public release.  It has the first few case studies,
lists the major advantages to PostgreSQL, and provides a place you can
point your CIO, CTO, and CEO's at, etc.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift