[pgsql-jp: 40692] Re: EnterpriseDB社のWindows版インストーラーの再配布について

Quan Zongliang quanzongliang @ gmail.com
2011年 2月 15日 (火) 09:09:54 JST

Mr.Habaguchi

Sorry for late reply.

There has not any binary, just source to make MSI package.
You can see them in "source" tab and download with SVN:
svn checkout http://pginstaller.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ pginstaller

To compile source, WiX Bison libiconv libintl RegEx Perl are needed.
PostgreSQL source(maybe only header files and libs) and binary are needed, too.

Fortunately, almost all of scripts must not be modified usually
other than WiX script that tell MSI system which files should be packaged.
There is a tutorial file: RELEASE_PROCESS.txt in source root to reference.

Another tool, you can try BitRock(EDB used it).

Best regards.

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 10:04:08 +0900
fx HABAGUCHI KATSUHITO <katsuhito.habaguchi @ fujixerox.co.jp> wrote:

> Hi, Mr.Quan.
>
> Sorry, How do I get pgIntaller for PostgreSQL 9.0.2?
> In downloads tab page of following site, "This project currently has no downloads."
> message is displayed, and I can't download any one.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/pginstaller/
> Sincerely yours.
>
> //Katsuhito Habaguchi

Searching job. I can work for out-sourcing(C/C++/Java/etc.).